Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Littlest Of Radios

So, every Thursday I DJ on www.littelradio.com on a show called "Sinking Radio".. What started as me being a replacement turned out to be me being the only one.....It's now called "Sunken Radio"....
I think I'm getting the hang of it. Here's my (extended) playlist for today:
Set List – 10-15

Mercury Program – Slightly Drifting.

Master of The Hemisphere – Local Government

Merry Go Round – A Clowns No Good

Super Furry Animals – lliwiau llacher

Monsters Of Folk – The Sandman, The Brakeman and Me

Kinks – Sitting By The Riverside

Quiet Riot – Cum on Feel the Noise

AC DC – Dirty Deeds

TORCH - Stilettos

Small Faces – What Chu Gonna Do about It

Jacob Miller – Westbound Train

Joey Curatolo – Love Take ME Down to the Streets…

TORCH – Crash and Burn

TORCH – Every Rose Has Its Thorn

Jam – To Be Someone

Bob Dylan – Please Mrs. Hnery

Zombies – SUMMERTIME

Lee Dorsey – Give It Up

Portugal The Man – And I

The Prayers – Virginia Greene Turns To Gold

The Mummies – A Girl Like You

King Crimson – Ladies Of The Road

Dungen – Fredag

The Flaming Lips – Convinced Of The Hex

Fugazi - Break

Miike Snow- Animal

Grizzly Owls – Only A Paper Moon

David Bowie – OH! You Pretty Things

Tommy James – Crimson & Clover

Searchers – Sweets For My Sweet

Fa Fa Fa (Sad Song) – Otis Redding

The Bees – Listening Man

Artwoods – Work, Work, Work

E>K>U>K – Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Dictators – California Sun

The Who – The Kids Are Alright

Creedence – Have You Ever Seen The Rain?

The Coral – Jacqueline

Booker T & The MG’s – It’s Your Thing

Dr. John – I Walk On Gilded Splinters

Kiss- Detroit Rock City

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment